This weeks episode we switched things up and interviewed fitness expert, Kim Holmes!
In this episode we talked about
- Fitness and mental health (a non-traditional approach)
- How to create an authentic fitness plan
- What to do when you don’t like your current fitness routine
- How to feel strong and build strength
- Creating fitness that actually works
- Using your intuition in fitness
- Tuning into our body (rest or go hard?)
- Different stages of life mean different things – not a one thing fits all
Kim Holmes is a Personal Trainer and the Owner of My Fit Coach. She helps busy Moms care for their bodies (and minds) through Online Fitness and Nutrition Programs. As a Mom of two young sons, she understands that you don’t have hours to spend at the gym. Her Online Programs are efficient, fun and most importantly, they make fitness fit into your REAL life.
Follow along at: