Today’s episode is a little different as we talk to Dr Sara O’Neill about being yourself through chiropractic care, and its not what you would expect. I loved this conversation and as someone who has been seeing a chiropractor for over 20 years, it was a great chance to hear from Sara and talk about a different type of chiropractic care called NSA.
About Dr Sara O’Neill
Sara is a chiropractor practicing Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) which is a health and wellness application of EpiEnergetics. She practices in Kitchener and New Hamburg, ON.
Sara grew up in Manotick, ON and was a synchronized figure skating athlete.
She is part of a select group of Master practitioners training directly with Dr. Donald Epstein and participating in his new Alchemy program learning how our own energy states can create a life of joy and service to others.
She is passionate about living authentically and guiding others to lives of full potential.
Connect with Sarah here https://www.drsaraoneill.com/
What we talked about:
- How this form of chiropractic (NSA) care is very different from the more common ‘cracking’ method.
- How chiropractic care is about so much more then back pain.
- Using chiropractic care to shift your perspective and support you in your journey to becoming your most authentic self.
- Resetting the brain and creating a coherent mind and body.
- How NSA taps into the body’s innate capacity to heal and teaches the brain and body better ways to release tension held in the spine, bones and muscles, while improving the efficiency of the nervous system.
- Roles vs Souls in defining who you are.
- The importance of being you and it’s impact on the world.
- How it can help with dealing with stress and gaining clarity.
- The energy of true acceptance.
- What Sara’s vision is and how it has a ripple effect.
- What does it mean to truly be yourself and why its important in living your best life.
To learn more about the benefits of chiropractic click here
Connect with Katie:
or through the True You Community katiekahvo.com/fbgroup
Connect with Sue: