Join in this weeks discussion where Sue and I have a conversation around bringing back the FUN! So often I ask clients what they do for fun and they give me a blank stare. We’ve get so caught up in life and getting things done that this has become a lost subject to us, no longer a priority. Why do we undervalue ourselves so much that we don’t think we are worth of joy? This is an important topic that we really wanted to bring up as what’s the point if you aren’t enjoying it??
Here are some of the points we cover in this episode:
- Stories we tell ourselves around trying something new
- Letting go of expectations and outcomes
- Why fun is no longer a priority
- How to stop and question yourself
- Bringing back the fun and allowing it to be your priority
- Getting clear on what actually needs done and what is keeping us busy
- Steps for finding more fun in your day to day
- How to refocus the moment and come back to the actual goal
- Getting back to going with the flow
Liked this episode? Be sure to share it and leave us a review! We love hearing from you.
More information at: beingyoupodcast.com