This week’s episode is slightly longer then normal but we strongly encourage you to stick around as we discuss the very motivating topic of being you through trauma and life challenges. Katie sits down with the very inspirational Veronica Qubrossi. Over the last 10 years Veronica has been through so many life challenges it is incredible to see the positive, amazing women she is today. She reinforces so much of what we talk about on this podcast through her own experiences. I knew this was going to be a fascinating episode!
Here are some of the things we discuss:
- Letting go of labels others identified her with
- Her struggles with addiction and her own health, including anxiety, a brain injury and miscarriage, as well as her husbands spinal injury
- How she learned to be her true self and how that shifted throughout her life
- Raising a family through the struggles while being true to herself
- How she moved through these situations with grace and positivity
- How she has learned to get back on track and remain true to who she is
- What shifts she made and how she to continued to work as an entrepreneur through her injury
- The importance of being her true self and being you through trauma
This was such an inspirational conversation for me. If you enjoyed it as well please leave a review below to let us know what you think!
Veronica Qubrossi is a Holistic Nutritionist, wife to her high-school sweet-heart, mama to an amazing 6-year-old daughter, and a business owner. She loves to educate others about all things “holistic”, and share the lessons she’s learned as a result of several traumatic experiences. You can find her at veronicaqubrossi.com. And leave a review below to let us know what you think.