Join us for an interesting conversation on creating a morning routine! Maybe this is something you’ve heard about and are curious about but have no idea what it really means, what the benefits are or how to start. Today we are covering all of it! We will give you tips on how to to approach this and what types of things to include so you are all set for tomorrow.
In this episode we talk about:
- What do they look like and creating a morning routine
- How to implement and things to consider when implementing (especially with children)
- What to include and making them your own
- How long should our routines be?
- What our personal routines look like
- Changing expectations around routine success
- How to stay consistent and let go of failure when things don’t go right
- Taking back control of your day through this process
- The benefits of being intentional in your morning
Liked this episode? Be sure to share it and leave us a review! We love hearing from you.
More information at: beingyoupodcast.com