Christine runs a beer and wine tour company and she is so full of life, passionate and authentic we had to have her on our podcast. This conversation was amazing, and Christine shares her story from working in a high paying corporate job doing what she thought she “should” be doing, to connecting into her heart, taking a leap and becoming an entrepreneur and having fun doing it.
I loved this conversation so much and Christine just has a way of talking that is engaging and open hearted. A big takeaway from this conversation was about connecting to your heart, and trusting your instincts. She also says you need to have a strong belief in yourself, and don’t look for others to believe in your vision, and the importance of surrounding yourself with positive people who are going to lift you up.
Its so crucial in life to focus on what you want (rather than what you don’t want) and to tap into your inner child who is full of joy and wonder. Christine wants us to stop taking life so seriously! Her dare is for you to smile at everyone today.
Here is what we talked about in this episode:
- Being authentic & truthful to who she is
- What she values most in life
- What happens when we aren’t allowed to express who we are as kids and her experience of being shut down and told to “not be so loud” and what she has learned since then
- Why its important to take care of yourself first
- How having her son impacted how she shows up on a daily basis
- How important choosing courage over comfort is
- Why listening to her inner voice impacted her choices in her life and business
- Why its important to question “society’s rules” about what’s possible and do things your own way
- Why she listens to her feelings (heart) rather than her mind
- Why personal growth and creating awareness is an ongoing lifelong process
- Why its important to lean into fear
- Why she is intentional with who she chooses to spend time with
- What Christine chooses as self-care
- Why is it so hard for people to be themselves?
- How to move through fear
- How the power of being vulnerable is the gateway to being authentic
- Christine shares her top tips on being courageous and taking a leap.
Christine Dainard is the owner and operator of Buzz Tour Company, a personalized wine & beer tour service that brings groups from the Waterloo Region to Norfolk County for food and drink experiences! Christine believes her purpose is to help others enjoy life’s moments and create opportunities for people to unplug and unwind from the stresses of life today, all while highlighting small local businesses that celebrate food, drink and fun! Contact Christine at the Buzz Tour Company on Instagram & Facebook @buzztourco or at Buzztourcompany.ca.